LEVERAGE is offering a series of regional training events designed to assist credit union leadership in managing their business lending program.
Each training session will provide regulatory guidance to the board and management on meeting the NCUA’s new regulatory environment that allows credit unions much greater freedom in business lending and increased scrutiny on the credit union’s risk management practices. Register now for this useful resource by emailing email@example.com.
Business Lending Risk Management for Leadership Training Event
Each event will include the following topics:
- State of Business Lending and Credit Unions
- Board Oversight of Business Lending
- Sr. Mgmt. Oversight of Business Lending
- Loan Portfolio Administration
- Steps for Successful Business Loan Program
- Commercial Loan Policy
- Developing Credit and Sales Culture
Who should attend:
CU CEOs, CU Senior Management, Board Members, and Lending Executives
Primary Presenter: Mark Ritter, CEO of MBFS
Cost is $75 per attendee.
DATES & LOCATIONS:
- Tuesday, 10/16 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Mobile, AL, at Azelea City Credit Union, 5662 Cottage Hill Rd., Mobile, AL 36609
- Thursday 10/18 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Birmingham, AL, at Avadian Credit Union, 1 Riverchase Pkwy So., Hoover, AL 35244
- Tuesday 10/23 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Chattanooga, TN, at Capital Growth Solutions, 2245 Olan Mills Dr., Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Wednesday 10/24 from 1 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. – Jacksonville, FL, at Vystar Credit Union, 4949 Blanding Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Thursday, 10/25 from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Miami, FL, at Power Financial, Sheridan Branch, 2020 NW 150th Ave., Pembroke Pines, FL 33028